Applicants wishing to apply for Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught programmes may be eligible for the ‘International Scholarship’ This is awarded as a tuition fee reduction of up to £1500 for each academic year of study and is given on the basis of academic excellence. There are a number of scholarships available for the 2010/11 academic year.
The University also offers an International Research Scholarship of up to £1500 reduction in fees.
- Applicants must be resident overseas for fees purposes
- Students wishing to apply for a scholarship must firstly submit an application to study at Bangor University. Completed scholarship applications must be sent directly to the Bangor University Representative RMT Enterprise Office by scan or post. Applications should be received at the RMT Enterprise no later than 15th of June 2010. Any applications received after the 15th of June, 2010 will not be considered
- Correct scholarship applications must be used (2010 Entry). All scholarship applications must be fully completed. Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be sent back to you
- All scholarships shall be reviewed on an annual basis
- Students who will be enrolled at ELCOS should apply for the International Scholarship before arriving at Bangor to study the English Language Course at ELCOS
- All awards will be announced at the beginning of July 2010 via e-mail notification.
Undergraduate Scholarship for Business Students
Two scholarships valued at £5,000 each is awarded to outstanding International candidates. Scholarships will be awarded to high achievers who can demonstrate an excellent school record to date and who have already achieved a minimum English language level of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent. To be eligible to apply for a Scholarship, candidates must be applying for or have already been offered a place on one of the Bangor Business School undergraduate degree programmes. Applicants are required to give details of their academic achievements, personal achievements and give reasons for applying for a scholarship from the Bangor Business School.
Closing date: 15th April 2010
LLM Master of Laws Scholarships
Bangor Law School is pleased to offer a scholarship scheme for LLM students. The number of awards varies from year to year, and normally a small number of £3,000 scholarships and a larger number of £2,000 and £1,000 scholarships are awarded.
These Scholarships are discretionary and awarded on merit according to the quality of applications. To be eligible to apply, you must be applying for or already have been offered a place on one of the following programmes:
- LLM International Commercial & Business Law
- LLM Law (General)
- LLM Law & Devolved Governments
All applicants will be advised by email of the outcome of their application for entry onto an academic programme. Applicants who have been made an offer of entry will receive the Scholarship Application Pack from the Bangor Law School in that same email message
Applications must be received by either the first deadline of 1st March or the second deadline 1st June. Naturally applications received for the First Deadline will be given priority.
Gold & Silver Scholarships £5,000 & £2,000
Gold Scholarships valued at £5,000 and Silver Scholarships valued at £2,000 are available for the study of the MA or MBA masters degrees delivered jointly by the School of Law and Bangor Business School. To be eligible to apply, candidates must firstly submit an application for entry onto one of the following programmes:
- MBA Law and Management
- MBA Banking and Law
- MA Banking and Law
Address for applications:
Bangor University Representative
Sponsor by RMT ENTERPRISE
Head Office: 46, Badri Building, I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi – 74000. Phone: 021-32413693, 32423453, 32401351 For further information contact Ms. Rubeena N. I Hoodbhoy Mobile: 0321-215 1347, 0300-472 4408 & 0331-537 7383