Simple rules and suggestions
- All stories must be not more then 200 words .
- Yes, there are ways you can write a gramatically correct sentence that goes on and on and on (hello, semicolon!) but please keep it reasonable. The idea is to tell a story from your life in as little space as possible.
- The best One Sentence stories are ones that give the reader a clear picture but also leaves them thinking, “I wonder what happened after that…”
- Try to avoid starting your story with “One time…” or “I remember when…” and other similar crutch openings.
- Your address will not be shared. We only use it if we need to contact you.
- All stories Ideas must be true relevent to the source.